Specialized Sales Manager Jobs Openings in London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Name of the Position: Specialized Sales Manager
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location– London, Greater London (UK)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is currently looking for a Specialized Sales Manager at the location of London, Greater London, United Kingdom.
The selected candidate will be responsible for possessing a sales management background that enables them to lead a team of senior sales representatives with customer contact points ranging from the CXO level to the developer community across a large geography. The candidate will be a self-starter who can develop a strategic plan to serve the customers, partners, and market segments that you cover. Your responsibilities will include building and developing a highly talented sales team, building and managing a healthy sales pipeline focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration. The candidate needs to ensure that your team is enabled to lead a sales effort that will include teaming with other AWS sales, solutions architect, and partner teams. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate technical competency when interacting with customers, developers, and technical architects. It also required to have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges as well as build and convey compelling value propositions and work cross-organizationally to build consensus.
Required Skills/Experience from the Candidate:
- Substantial progressive years of Technology (preferably Cloud) related Sales management experience.
- Direct field experience working with enterprise accounts.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Extensive customer network.
- Demonstrated history of meeting and exceeding quarterly and annual revenue targets and building strong pipelines.
- Ability to hire and retain a high performing sales team.
- Experience hiring and developing top-performing sales talent.
- Proven ability to deliver results in a matrix organization (leveraging multiple functions and teams).
- Work with partners and OEMs to extend reach and drive adoption of AWS solutions.
- Manage contract negotiations along with the core sales organization.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
- Travel as required.
How to Apply for Specialized Sales Manager Jobs:
Interested candidates can visit the official link below in order to apply for the same position directly from there:
- QualificationBachelor Degree
Related Jobs (21)
- Product Marketing Manager Europe Jobs in Dublin Ireland on April 30, 2019 Full Time
- Sales Process Development Manager Jobs in Vantaa Finland on April 27, 2019 Full Time
- Junior Product Support Manager in Vijayawada Hyderabad on April 22, 2019 Full Time
- Affiliate Manager Jobs Vacancies in Gurgaon Haryana on December 9, 2018 Full Time
- Inbound Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancies in London UK on November 29, 2018 Full Time