Software Developer I Latest Jobs Openings in Gurgaon, Haryana
Name of the Position: Software Developer I
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location– Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is looking for an experienced Software Developer I who will work with a team of hard-working software professionals which are the responsible for the architecture, design and development of enterprise Web products that are Mobile responsive in the location of Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following roles & responsibilities:
- Completing SDLC (Agile): architecture, design, development and support of tech solutions.
- Setting the technical standards for the development team to build high-quality, high-performance, scalable code.
- Engineer components, and common services based on standard corporate development models, languages and tools.
- Producing technical design documents and lead technical walkthroughs.
- Playing the role of project lead and ensure the team delivers committed functionality in-time.
- Collaborating effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Mentoring team members to continuously improve the technical design and codebase.
- Document and demonstrate solutions using Technical design docs, diagrams and stubbed code.
Requirements of Skills/Experience from the Candidate:
- The candidate should have 2-3 years of significant experience in C#, ASP.NET, AngularJS, SQL Server, Web API.
- Must have experience in building SPA (single-page application), mobile-friendly, responsive web apps using one of the frameworks such as Bootstrap.
- Must be expertise in web standards and cross-browser/cross-platform issues.
- Must have experience in analyzing and communicating User interface design requirements.
- Exposure to web development using ASP.NET or Microsoft stack of technologies and REST services is a plus.
- Should be proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test-driven development.
- Must have the sound knowledge of UI technologies.
- Must have an understanding of financial markets and asset classes like Equity, Commodity, Fixed Income, Options, and Index/Benchmarks is desirable.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering.
How to Apply for Software Developer Jobs:
Interested candidates can visit the official link below in order to apply for the same position directly from there:
- Experience2-4 Years
- INDUSTRYInformation Technology
- QualificationBachelor Degree
Related Jobs (70)
- Linux Admin With Shell Scripting Jobs in Chennai Tamil Nadu on May 25, 2019 Full Time
- Front End Web Developer Jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka on May 18, 2019 Full Time
- Senior Backend Developer Jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka on May 13, 2019 Full Time
- User Interface Developer Jobs in Thane Maharashtra on May 8, 2019 Full Time