Sales Representative Jobs Vacancies in Johannesburg South Africa
Name of the Position: Sales Representative- Trauma
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location–Mpumalanga, Johannesburg (South Africa)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Stryker Corporation is looking for Sales Representative- Trauma in Mpumalanga, Johannesburg South Africa in order to promote and selling a portfolio of technical and/or nontechnical products and/or services and solutions directly to current and new end customers.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following nature of duties:
- Achieving sales targets and maintain profitability. A professional advisory capacity to customers is paramount.
- Selling/demonstrating medical equipment within the theatre and clinical environment.
- Customer service/acquisition of new customers.
- Planning, executing and monitoring of all measures necessary to guarantee to achieve budget.
- Customer care for physicians, surgical/theatre staff and hospital administrator with the goal of achieving qualitative and sales-oriented consultation.
- Organising and conducting training, surgical/theatre participation, view surgeries and workshops.
- Conducting price negotiations and contractual preparation within the limits of in-house guidelines, up to contract conclusion.
- Coordination of the distribution and logistics of products (conditionals, deposits, kits) with the support of the related manager.
- Controlling all the resources and materials of his related sales area. Optimisation of the resources.
- Regular reporting to the Management team on the evolution of sales and adaptation of the circumstances of the market.
- Planning all meetings, sales with customers and to maintain and update daily.
- Continued development of the sales territory under your control.
- Target performance expectation of the territory and to achieve this on time.
- Constantly developing and understanding the new product development ranges in order to maximise the customer potential through the introduction of new products and broadening the product range with the customer.
- Ensuring the Purchase order collection is made on time.
- The candidate must have 2+ years of theatre experience.
- Must hold a valid driving license.
- Should be exceptional in command over English.
- Must have a successful sales & marketing experience.
Degree in science, economics, theatre or medical will be considered.
How to Apply for Sales Representative Jobs:
Interested candidates can visit the official site below in order to apply for the same position:
- Experience2-4 Years
- QualificationBachelor Degree
Related Jobs (24)
- Sales Manager for International Real Estate in Delhi NCR on April 10, 2019 Full Time
- Sales Support Executive Jobs in Navi Mumbai Maharashtra on March 19, 2019 Full Time
- Group Sales/Corporate Sales Manager Jobs in Pune Maharashtra on March 8, 2019 Full Time
- Business Development Executive Jobs in Pune Maharashtra on March 2, 2019 Full Time
- Relationship Manager (Sales) Jobs in Bhavnagar & Rajkot Gujarat on February 20, 2019 Full Time