Recruiting Manager Latest Jobs Openings in Hyderabad, Telangana
Name of the Position: Recruiting Manager
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location– Hyderabad, Telangana (India)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Mitchell Martin Inc. (MMI) is currently looking for an experienced Recruiting Manager in the location of Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
The selected candidate is being a partner of the organization’s Director of India Operations to successfully manage our current offshore Tag Recruiters, as well as train and hire new recruiters for the branch. The selected Recruiting Manager will be responsible for managing and maintaining metrics and performance for each individual recruiter and will be the “right-hand person” for all issues and successes for internal recruiting staff. In addition, the Recruiting Manager will discuss performance issues, job coverage, sit on client calls, and identify and understand the training needs of current staff. Training duties would include, but not be limited to, ATS training for all recruiters, new hire training and retraining of existing recruiters, and be a subject matter expert on MMI internal ATS and recruiting processes and best practices.
Recruiting Manager will also be responsible for internal recruiter hiring and interview all prospective candidates while driving hiring needs across Tag recruiting team.
The goal of the person in this role is to make an offshore recruiting team more productive, help veteran recruiters grow and work directly with the sales team, as well as work closely with Global Head of Delivery and Innovation to drive offshore recruiting more effectively and efficiently.
Requirements of Skills/Experience from the Candidate:
- Must have 2+ years of IT Recruiting experience in a staffing environment supporting US jobs and 2+ years of managerial experience of recruiters.
- The selected candidate is also required to have basic technical skills (including MS Office Suite, LinkedIn, etc.), superior communication and negotiation skills, team-player attitude, ability to maintain focus and multi-task, positive attitude, strong work ethic, organized.
Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year University.
How to Apply for Recruiting Manager Jobs:
Interested candidates can share their updated CV and salary history to lrimler[email protected]
- Experience2-4 Years
- INDUSTRYHR Management/Talent Acquisition
- QualificationBachelor Degree
Related Jobs (66)
- Recruiter for Operations Jobs in Mumbai Maharashtra on May 16, 2019 Full Time
- Recruiting Specialist Jobs in Multiple States of USA on April 24, 2019 Full Time