Faculty Office Administrator Latest Jobs Openings in Southampton, United Kingdom
Name of the Position: Faculty Office Administrator
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location– Southampton (UK)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: £20,275 – £24,029/- Per Annum.
The University of Southampton is seeking Faculty Office Administrator in order to work closely with the Faculty Senior Management Team, the Faculty Board and our network of Professional Services in the location of Southampton, United Kingdom.
The selected candidate is required to be a self-motivated and proactive individual to take ownership for a range of key activities to support senior academic leaders and colleagues in the Faculty Office, alongside also the opportunity to assist the delivery of other initiatives across the wider Faculty team, in line with strategic priorities.
- Abilities to manage own workload and key tasks on behalf of others, along with a proven track record in identifying and resolving critical issues professionally, in line with the requirements of the job description.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels.
- The ability to mobilise quickly to ensure that key issues are progressed in a timely manner.
- Should have a great high level of personal integrity when dealing with confidential or sensitive information.
- Must have excellent organisational skills, will be able to manage competing priorities and activities on a daily basis, be attentive to detail and possess up-to-date MS Office skills.
Note: Last date for submitting an application is on Thursday 23 May 2019.
How to Apply for Office Administrator Jobs:
Interested candidates can visit the official link below in order to apply online directly from there:
- QualificationBachelor Degree
Related Jobs (35)
- Admin cum Secretary Jobs in Elphinstone Mumbai for Females on May 26, 2019 Full Time
- Executive Business Administrator Jobs in Washington USA on May 24, 2019 Full Time
- Executive Administrative Assistant Jobs in Toronto Canada on May 15, 2019 Full Time