Executive Business Administrator Latest Jobs Openings in Redmond, Washington, United States of America
Name of the Position: Executive Business Administrator
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location– Redmond, Washington (USA)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Microsoft, Inc is currently looking for well-proficient Executive Business Administrator in the location of Redmond, Washington, United States of America.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following essential roles & responsibilities:
- Managing and maintain complex Executive calendar on a daily, monthly, quarterly and annual basis to ensure accurate scheduling and organization.
- Handling domestic & international travel logistics management, trip preparation and expense reporting.
- Managing budgets and expenses in a compliant and timely manner in partnership with Business Manager.
- Negotiating services when needed, primarily event-related.
- Ensuring compliance of the company’s operational policies and procedures.
- Managing and maintaining the organization’s distribution/security group aliases and TEAMS channels.
- Creating a fun, team-based environment across the organization’s admins and business managers.
- Working closely with Business Manager on aligning Rhythm of the Business processes and operations with Executive calendar and ensure tight coordination of Executive and Team commitments.
- Coordinating scheduling and logistics for leadership team staff meetings, All-Hands, events and off-sites, including venue selection and meeting details.
- Participating as a member of the leadership team, contributing to setting business priorities, providing perspective on the team, morale, space, resources and represent issues with teams across Microsoft and other dependencies.
- Demonstrated experience in representing executive or executive team in an administrative role.
- Experience in global travel or managing across multiple locations preferred.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, anticipatory, and written communications skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions and to juggle multiple projects at once, in addition to dealing with ambiguity.
- Solid project management and problem-solving skills.
- Must be assertive and have a high level of integrity and consistently demonstrate a positive can-do attitude with the ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive material with tact and professionalism.
- Eager and able to work effectively under pressure with short time constraints and in relatively ambiguous and complex situations, as well as the ability to adjust direction in response to changing work situations.
- Able to work successfully in a team environment, build effective working relationships inside and outside group with varying levels of collaborators and accommodate working styles and perspectives of diverse individuals and groups.
- Knowledge of corporate organization and ability to navigate it and knowledge of departmental business practices and tools is preferred.
- Experience managing administrative professionals, contractors, and vendors preferred.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Knowledge of internal Microsoft tools such as HeadTrax, MSS, MSExpense2.0, MSTravel, iCIMS, ManagePointHR.
- 6+ years of scheduling experience with the ability to manage multiple calendars.
How to Apply for Executive Business Administrator Jobs:
Interested candidates are requested to visit the official link below in order to apply for the same post:
- Experience6 Years
- INDUSTRYInformation Technology
- QualificationBachelor Degree