Executive Assistant- Legal Jobs Openings in Provo, Utah, United States of America
Name of the Position: Executive Assistant- Legal
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location– Provo, Utah (USA)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Vivint Smart Home is currently looking for Executive Assistant- Legal in the location of Provo, Utah, United States of America.
The selected candidate will be responsible for providing executive assistance to the Chief Legal Officer through a combination of administrative and organizational support as well as helping to ensure a smooth-running organization, performed with the highest level of professionalism, cooperation and confidentiality. Serve as the administrative liaison with others internally and externally. This offered support to Vivint’s Legal, Security and Licensing teams.
Essential Roles & Responsibilities:
- Providing day-to-day executive level support to the Chief Legal Officer, including calendar/meeting management, meeting preparation, travel coordination, credit card reconciliation, expense reimbursements, and basic document preparation
- Maintaining discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all executives and Board members
- Taking an active and participative role in ensuring the effectiveness of the department leadership, including resolving routine assignments or needs
- Opening emails and determining the level of priority
- Answering the phone, email, etc., taking messages and fields/answers routine and non-routine questions. Organize and prioritize information and calls.
- Assisting the senior members of the team with travel arrangements, as needed
- Credit card reconciliation/reimbursements and expense reports for the senior members of the team
- Handling confidential and non-routine information
- Managing billing relationships with outside counsel and ensure invoices are paid in a timely and efficient manner
- Managing Legal Tracker (outside counsel billing system) and accounts receivable relationships at outside counsel
- Special projects and other administrative duties as assigned, including coordinating team meetings, events and activities
Requirements of Skills/Experience from the Candidate:
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and administrative skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage one’s own time effectively to meet multiple demands.
- Ability to analyze situations, exercise sound judgement, and use discretion to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information and materials.
- Positive “can do” attitude and strong teamwork mentality.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Administrative experience supporting executive management or attorneys.
- Excellent knowledge of software including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, and experience with Legal Tracker (fka Serengeti), Concur, Coupa, WorkDay is a plus.
- Experience interacting with all levels of management both inside and outside of an organization.
- Paralegal or legal secretary experience is a plus/will be added advantage.
Apart from the lucrative salary, the candidate will be also provided several benefits such as paid holidays, casual dress code, onsite gym, onsite health clinic & much more.
Bachelor’s Degree or two years related work experience preferred.
How to Apply for Executive Assistant Jobs:
Interested candidates can visit the official link below in order to apply for the same position directly from there:
- INDUSTRYConsumer Brands
- QualificationBachelor Degree
Related Jobs (35)
- Admin cum Secretary Jobs in Elphinstone Mumbai for Females on May 26, 2019 Full Time
- Executive Business Administrator Jobs in Washington USA on May 24, 2019 Full Time
- Executive Administrative Assistant Jobs in Toronto Canada on May 15, 2019 Full Time
- Faculty Office Administrator Jobs in Southampton UK on May 13, 2019 Full Time