E-commerce Back Office Jobs Openings for QA in Park Street, Kolkata, West Bengal
Name of the Position: Back Office
No. of Posts: 100
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location– Park Street, Kolkata, West Bengal (India)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: INR 1,25,000 – 1,50,000/- Per Annum.
Netscribes (India) Private Limited has revealed numerous vacancies for the position of Back Office in order to quality audit/check (QA) product title, description, feature and review images of existing listed products on E-Commerce portal/tool at the location of Park Street, Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
Selected candidates would be expected to work as QA which given below about their responsibilities:
- It needs to be done as per the quality guidelines shared by the client.
- Involving improving the content in terms of grammar and vocabulary and information accuracy.
- Writing of fresh description and features of various products is to be done as and when required.
- The candidate needs to engage in periodical training as and when conducted by mentors/process owners.
The candidate should have a basic understanding/knowledge of E-commerce industry along with strong communication skill in English both written and verbal.
- There would be rotational shiftings like 6 days working in a week and 9 hours for a shift. 1 day week off will be rotational in nature.
- INR 10,000 monthly + 3000 for months when the night shift will be allotted.
- Shift Timings (Candidates applying must be open for all shifts as given below):
8 am to 5 pm
9 am to 6 pm
10 am to 7 pm
11 am to 8 pm
12 pm to 9 pm
1 pm to 10 pm
9 pm to 6 am
10 pm to 7 am
- The candidate will be provided Night Shift Allowance.
- No pickup and drop facility will be provided.
- Candidates staying far from the city should consider their feasibility before applying for the job as there is a possibility of job hours getting stretched due to a high workflow.
- Must be willing to work in different shifts.
Graduation in any stream, (Candidates with completed graduation degree or awaiting final results are invited to apply).
How to Apply for Back Office Jobs:
Interested candidates can walk-in-interview from 1 pm onwards at the given address:
Netscribes (India) Private Limited:-
1st Floor, Saberwal House, 55B, Mirza Ghalib Street,
Park Street, Kolkata – 700 016,
West Bengal (India)
Landmark – Near Mocambo Restaurant; 5 minutes walking distance from Park Street Metro
Aveek Biswas: +91 9433605786
- Experience0-2 Years
- INDUSTRYMarket Research
Related Jobs (882)
- Urgent Graphic Designer Required in Andheri Mumbai on July 28, 2019 Full Time
- Freshers Content Writers Required Urgently in Gurgaon on July 14, 2019 Full Time
- Admin cum Secretary Jobs in Elphinstone Mumbai for Females on May 26, 2019 Full Time