E-Commerce Associate Jobs Openings in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Name of the Position: E-Commerce Associate
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location– Toronto, Ontario (Canada)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Au Lit Fine Linens Inc. is currently looking for E-Commerce Associate in order to support online customers at the location of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following nature of duties:
- Coordinating all aspects of our online Shopify storefront & back-end.
- Customer Service & strong product knowledge.
- Overseeing the life cycle of all customer orders, including tracking + follow-up.
- Handling the back-end of our Shopify store, including inventory, creating products and collections.
The deserving candidate must be:
- Competent, accurate and has great attention to detail.
- Energetic, creative, open and loves variety in their day.
- Personable, outgoing and enjoys speaking with customers.
- Comfortable selling luxury goods & strong customer service skills.
- Strong in Administrative tasks and well-organized.
- Able to wear many hats.
- Knowledgeable and/or passionate about home decor is a bonus.
- Warm, friendly + personable, and understands how to sell.
- Flexible and outgoing.
Apart from a competitive salary, the candidate will be also provided attractive benefits.
How to Apply for E-Commerce Associate Jobs:
Interested candidates are invited to apply through including a cover letter along with their updated CV.
Au Lit Fine Linens Inc.
2049 Yonge St, Toronto,
Ontario M4S 2A2, Canada
Phone No: +1 416-489-7010
Email: [email protected]
- QualificationAny Graduate
Related Jobs (77)
- Customer Service Officer Jobs in Victoria Australia on May 11, 2019 Full Time
- Customer Service Executive Jobs in Navi Mumbai Maharashtra on April 29, 2019 Full Time
- Technical Support Executive Jobs in Hyderabad Telangana on April 15, 2019 Full Time