Digital Marketing Specialist Jobs Openings in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Name of the Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location– Vancouver, British Columbia (Canada)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Terramera is currently seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to lead our efforts in creating relevant and engaging digital marketing content at the location of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
The candidate needs to lead the organization’s efforts in creating relevant and engaging digital marketing content that highlights Terramera’s Proof® consumer brand and product portfolio for the purposes of boosting brand awareness and driving e-commerce sales.
The selected candidate will Be reporting to the Digital Marketing Director, this position will work closely with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams, as well as collaborate with the Digital Marketing Specialist for Corporate and Agriculture.
Essential Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating to engaging content that highlights the Proof brand and drives awareness, including producing ad videos, images for blogs, shooting and editing “how to” videos, vlog content and Amazon enhanced brand content.
- Growing and maintaining an online community for Proof on Facebook Support Group and social media channels (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube).
- Engaging social media influencers and brand ambassadors on social media platforms.
- Designing digital media campaigns, including contests and events in accordance with business objectives.
- Developing and monitoring ROI and KPIs with the Digital Marketing Director.
- Generating, analyzing and interpreting data, continuously optimizing marketing efforts and content strategy based on top performers.
- Creating and optimizing paid social media advertising efforts.
Requirements of Skills/Experience from the Candidate:
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop, Premiere Pro (After Effects an asset).
- Experience with Hootsuite social media marketing and management dashboard.
- Experience with social advertising platforms, specifically Facebook Business Manager.
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Solid understanding of digital analytics with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Experience operating and maintaining DSLR camera and microphones for video production.
- Video production and editing experience.
Note: Last date for application is 10 May 2019
Post-secondary degree in Marketing, Digital Media or relevant stream.
How to Apply for Digital Marketing Jobs:
Interested candidates can visit the official link in order to apply for the same position directly from there:
- INDUSTRYConsumer Brands
- QualificationBachelor Degree
Related Jobs (84)
- Social Media Content Writer Jobs in California USA on May 17, 2019 Full Time
- Digital Marketing Executive Jobs in Kolkata West Bengal on April 29, 2019 Full Time
- Web Marketing Specialist Jobs in Hyderabad Telangana on April 23, 2019 Full Time