Digital Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancies in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Name of the Position: Digital Marketing Executive
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location– Toronto, Ontario (Canada)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Echappa is urgently seeking well innovative and experience Digital Marketing Executive at the location of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following nature of duties:
- Leading digital marketing to increase presence and revenue.
- Management of the digital marketing annual budget.
- Planning and implementing the digital marketing strategy.
- Managing PPC campaigns.
- Managing email marketing campaigns using Dotmailer.
- Ensuring SEO optimisation techniques are in place to help maximise organic rankings.
- Using the CRM (MS Dynamics) to manage data for email communications.
- Managing B2C marketing campaigns.
- Using company CMS (Episerver) for updating and managing the website.
- Social Media Management – Facebook, Twitter and Instagram along with preparing content and blogs.
- Looking at conversion rates on campaigns and making improvements.
- Continuous development of the website to ensure an increase in e-commerce sales.
- Using of Google Analytics and Google Adwords.
- Monitoring and reporting on ROI – making suggestions on how to increase ROI and bounce rates, conversion rates and
sales from the website.
- Working with external agencies and briefing on digital marketing campaigns.
- Being consistent in the use of various branding and logos across all digital platforms.
Skills and Experience Required from the Candidate are:
- 3 years of work experience in a digital marketing role (desirable).
- Using various automation systems.
- Using Dotmailer or Mailchimp (desirable).
- Events, Sporting, Leisure or Hospitality experience is desirable.
- Using of CMS is essential.
- Social media management – Hootsuite, Buffer desirable.
- Enthusiasm and perseverance with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- A general passion for digital marketing is essential for this role.
How to Apply for Digital Marketing Jobs:
Interested candidates are requested to visit official link as given at the end of this post & apply directly from there.
10 Yorkville Ave #13D,
Toronto, Ontario M5R 1B9, Canada
Phone No: +1 416-848-0551
Email: [email protected]
- Experience3-7 Years
- INDUSTRYDigital Marketing
- QualificationAny Graduate
Related Jobs (84)
- Social Media Content Writer Jobs in California USA on May 17, 2019 Full Time
- Digital Marketing Executive Jobs in Kolkata West Bengal on April 29, 2019 Full Time
- Web Marketing Specialist Jobs in Hyderabad Telangana on April 23, 2019 Full Time