Data Analyst Latest Jobs Openings for Experience in Atherstone, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
Name of the Position: Data Analyst
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location– Atherstone, Warwickshire (UK)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Microsoft Corporation is actively seeking an experienced Data Analyst in the location of Atherstone, Warwickshire, United Kingdom.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following nature of duties:
- Actively own strategic relationships with key stakeholders across the business, gathering short and long-term requirements and providing ongoing analytic support.
- Assisting teams and individuals across the business in framing questions, defining goals and constructing aligned, accurate and actionable metrics to track performance.
- Carrying out bespoke research/analysis to uncover actionable insights, supporting product/process improvement across the business. Delivering insights effectively through visualisations, reports and decks.
- Identifying impactful business use cases for advanced statistics, science and ML. Tailor, design and liaise with data scientist to deliver solutions.
- Within the BI team contribute to continuous improvement of analytic best practices and framework.
The deserving candidate must have the following for being as perfect for this position:
- 3+ years of proven experience providing analytic support, ideally within the gaming industry or in an internet or technology environment.
- High level of numeracy with Quantitative/statistical analytic skills.
- Proficiency in SQL and big data transformations.
- Experience with visualizing data in reports, dashboards and decks.
- Strong attention to detail, natural curiosity with the ability to problem-solve creatively.
- Exceptionally strong communication skills (both written and verbal), strong collaboration skills, and the ability to work effectively with a diversity of business users, of different technical abilities.
- Self-starter who can effectively manage time and workload.
- An independent learner who can identify knowledge gaps and opportunities for improvements and reach out for a resource.
Along with excellent salary & remunerations, the candidate will be also provided numerous benefits and perks such as maternity & paternity leave, education resources and much more.
How to Apply for Data Analyst Jobs:
Interested candidates are invited to visit official link below in order to apply for the same position directly from there:
- Experience3-7 Years
- INDUSTRYInformation Technology
- QualificationBachelor Degree