Customer Support Executive / Technical Support Engineer Latest Jobs Openings in Bengaluru, Karnataka
Name of the Position: Customer Support Executive
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location– Bengaluru, Karnataka (India)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
BlogVault – WordPress BackUp & Security Redefined is looking for a passionate and highly driven professional Customer Support Executive with having 1+ years of working experience in a software company- preferable B2B in the location of Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
The selected candidate is required to perform as a technical support engineer in order to support the customers during India hours (India timings: 7-8 AM to 5 PM) with holding an experience of 1+ years.
Essential Roles & Responsibilities:
- Providing high-quality technical support over email and chat primarily to the organization’s customers across the Globe.
- Helping the organization’s customers in all stages of usage of our product – during the trial, setup/configuration, and after-sales support.
- Making sure all customer issues that need resolution by the engineering team are followed through and resolved in a timely manner.
- Keeping our Help/FAQ sections up to date.
- Working with the organization’s engineering team to help them understand customer problems, reproduce them and fix them.
- Working with the organization’s product team and contribute towards driving the product roadmap with real-world customer requirements.
Requirements of Skills/Experience from the Candidate:
- Should be very Strong written and verbal presentation/communication skills which are the most mandatory for this position.
- The candidate must be great at understanding and be analyzing problems.
- The candidate must have at least 1-year experience with customer support for a business/enterprise tool.
- The candidate must be willing to work in the provided timings IST 7-8 AM – 5 AM).
- The candidate should have excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- The candidate should be a good writer, with the ability to help non-technical people understand the technical aspects of our product along with having the ability to maintain the organization’s Help/FAQ.
- The candidate must have an engineering/technical degree would be considered a strong advantage.
How to Apply for Customer Support Jobs:
Interested candidates can share their updated CV along with mentioning current CTC & expected CTC to [email protected]
3633, HAL 2nd Stage, Doopanahalli,
Indiranagar, Bengaluru – 560 008
- Experience1-3 Years
- INDUSTRYInformation Technology
- QualificationAny Graduate
Related Jobs (2)
- Technical Support Supervisor Jobs in Surrey Canada on April 21, 2019 Full Time
- Project Support Engineers Required in Mohali Punjab on March 12, 2019 Full Time