Content Marketing Specialist Jobs Openings in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States of America
Name of the Position: Content Marketing Specialist
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location– Chapel Hill, North Carolina (USA)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: US $49,486 – 57,734/- Per Annum.
The University of North Carolina System is currently looking for an experienced Content Marketing Specialist at the location of Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States of America.
The selected candidate is expected to works with the director of communications and marketing and senior institute leadership to create, repurpose, maintain, and optimize content targeted towards prospective research partners, child health care providers, teachers, parents, legislators, school administrators, industry partners, the news media, current and potential donors, and faculty and staff. Content includes but is not limited to information about the institute, child development best practices, our research discoveries, faculty activities, research and project profiles, special-event materials, newsletter content, blog articles, annual reports, a quarterly magazine, fund-raising collateral, social media and website content.
The Content Marketing Specialist should be a prolific and talented content creator across mediums; producing print, digital, and social media and sharing content regularly to expand our audiences, position the institute as thought leaders in child development policy, practice, and education, and to produce leads for potential donors and research partners. The Content Marketing Specialist ensures that content is professional, compelling, accurate, audience appropriate and conforms to best practices of writing and design and to the University and institute brand and style standards and policies.
Requirements of Essential Skills, Knowledge and Abilities from the Candidate are:
- Must have knowledge of and experience in tailoring writing for different audiences and platforms.
- Experience managing social media.
- Familiarity with consumer-driven approaches to print and digital content creation and a willingness to stay up-to-date on the latest trends in these areas.
- Ability to analyze strategic needs and produce content and social media directed toward achieving goals.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Superior project management skills and the ability to manage multiple, deadline-driven projects simultaneously.
- A high level of creativity.
- Attention to detail.
- The candidate is required to have a working knowledge of brand management and tailored messaging.
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- Experience with email marketing and the top social channels.
- Experience analyzing audience data, identifying trends, and building audiences.
- The last date for submitting an application is 26 April 2019.
Bachelor’s degree in a discipline related to the area of assignment; or equivalent combination of training and experience. The candidate derived degrees must be from appropriately accredited institutions.
A Master’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Health Communication, Marketing, Advertising, or related field with at least two years of content marketing experience will be highly appreciated & considered for this position.
How to Apply for Content Marketing Specialist Jobs:
Interested candidates can visit the official link below in order to apply for the same position directly from there:
Related Jobs (47)
Content Writer Jobs Openings in Bengaluru Karnataka on April 29, 2019 Full Time
Freelance Copy Editor Jobs in Lucknow Uttar Pradesh on April 22, 2019 FreelanceFull Time
Digital Editorial Assistant Jobs in Greater London UK on April 9, 2019 Full Time
Translator Latest Jobs Vacancies in Bengaluru Karnataka on April 3, 2019 Full Time