Cargo Customer Services Agent Requires in Frankfurt Germany
Name of the Position- Cargo Customer Services Agent
No. of Posts– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Full Time/Permanent
Location– Europe, Frankfurt (Germany)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Description: Qatar Airways is finding a young & talented individuals who have the ability to join as Cargo Customer Services Agent. In this role candidates will be responsible for reporting to the cargo sales manager, you will give acceptable freight inside bargains. What’s more client administration capacities including interaction for clients also GSA to both import also fare freight. You will secure legitimate deals What’s more client administration backing will empower station will meet the freight target and recognizing necessities, furthermore enhance load client administration Also deals execution for those Frankfurt station.
- Should have strong MS Office skills at advanced level.
- Sound knowledge of overall cargo operations, cargo reservation and tracking system along with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional command of written and spoken English and German.
- Currently should be legally eligible to live and working in Frankfurt, Germany.
Candidates are require to attach the following:
1. Updated Resume / CV
2. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)
Hold a diploma or associate degree with having minimum of 2 -3 year-experience in a relevant field of which 1 year airline / airfreight experience is preferred.
How to Apply for Qatar Airways Jobs:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application on or before 15th April, 2018 through visiting at the above official page:
Related Jobs (882)
- Urgent Graphic Designer Required in Andheri Mumbai on July 28, 2019 Full Time
- Freshers Content Writers Required Urgently in Gurgaon on July 14, 2019 Full Time
- Admin cum Secretary Jobs in Elphinstone Mumbai for Females on May 26, 2019 Full Time