Business Operations Analyst Jobs Openings in Bangalore, Karnataka
Name of the Position: Business Operations Analyst
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location– Bangalore, Karnataka (India)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
LinkedIn is currently looking for a Business Operations Analyst in order to support both production operations and internal IT organizations at the location of Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
The selected candidate is required to help LinkedIn develop infrastructure business operations strategies and execute plans for the Global Operations organization. They will gather, analyze, and organize information in an effort to continuously identify ways to improve LinkedIn’s cost to serve members and employees. They will track IT asset procurement processes, examine performance, spot opportunities, identify risks, look for novel solutions, and develop creative action plans within the Infrastructure Business Engineering organization. The candidate will focus on both long-term decisions and the prioritization of short-term actions.
Essential Roles & Responsibilities:
- Integrating budget with procure-to-pay processes and systems to ensure all purchases and payments link to plans.
- Partner with Finance (FP&A) to track, analyze, and report actual expenses against budget plans and work with IBE leaders to review and reconcile differences.
- Designing processes to lead and manage the receipt of invoices from vendors globally, review and process invoices including cost allocation and inventory positions.
- Managing Large accounts and resolve discrepancies.
- Supporting and actively participate in critical global supply chain management and procurement initiative projects.
- Enabling procurement services to the organization and drive vendor relations and pricing negotiations for IT, Data Center.
- Identifying and drive efficiency in procurement and Supply chain processes.
- Leading contract negotiations.
- Maintaining spend analytics tools and actively enriching data to provide a more effective categorization of spend.
- Enhancing the Procurement Programs to include financial and risk-related supplier analysis.
Requirements of Skills/Experience from the Candidate:
- Strong written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of financial concepts such as capital & operational expenses, depreciation & amortization, accrual, fixed assets, cost centre, chart of accounts, inventory function etc.
- Strong customer relationship management Experience in operating within large, complex environments, with a firm knowledge of organizational dynamics Analytical, organizational skills.
- Must have 2+ years of experience implementing infrastructure business solutions and/or managing operations in the global infrastructure industry.
- Must have 2+ years of experience in financial planning & analysis, budget management, and product/service costs, related to infrastructure operations.
B.S./B.E. Degree in a technical or business field, or relevant practical experience
How to Apply for Business Operation Analyst Jobs:
Interested candidates can visit the official link below in order to apply for the same position directly from there:
- Experience2-4 Years
- QualificationBachelor Degree
Related Jobs (882)
- Urgent Graphic Designer Required in Andheri Mumbai on July 28, 2019 Full Time
- Freshers Content Writers Required Urgently in Gurgaon on July 14, 2019 Full Time
- Admin cum Secretary Jobs in Elphinstone Mumbai for Females on May 26, 2019 Full Time