Brand Strategist Latest Jobs Openings in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Name of the Position: Brand Strategist
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location– Toronto, Ontario (Canada)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Twitter, Inc. is currently looking for Brand Strategist in the location of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The candidate is required to be an embedded senior partner to the sales team, dedicated to driving business through both creative and strategic thinking and outputs. The candidate has a golden opportunity to leverage his/her experience as a marketer, thought leader, and collaborator to oversee all elements of the creative process from ideation to pitch through execution. This role involves working directly with teams within Brand Strategy (Innovation, Production) as well as across Twitter (Research, Content Partnerships, Marketing). The candidate must have an ability to leverage business acumen behind the scenes will be as important as your ability to “stand and deliver” presentations to executive audiences.
Essential Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Sustained track record and commitment to developing creative marketing programs that achieve brand objectives, are executed seamlessly and deliver measurable results.
- Engaging and influencing clients on the brand and agency side, equally comfortable speaking the languages of both CMOs and Creative Directors
- Be an embedded partner to sales teams, both reactively and proactively working to drive the business forward. Bias to yes and the ability to establish mutual trust.
- Demonstrate success working cross-functionally to build internal relationships that translate into meaningful outputs/ability to influence and drive to consensus.
- Sharp business acumen and professional maturity. Self-starter that has a relentless passion for knowing more and doing their best work, balanced with a deep respect for the skills that others bring to the table.
- Creative energy and drive to think outside of the box. Leads ideation and brainstorming sessions internally and externally that extract fresh thinking from attendees and results in actionable next steps.
- Storyteller: You don’t compile slides – you know the client’s challenge and develop a narrative that makes them feel heard, delivers against their objectives, and illuminates Twitter’s creative potential and measurable value.
Requirements of Skills/Experience from the Candidate:
- Must have at least 8 years of experience in digital media and marketing at an ad agency, on the client side, at a tech co/platform, or with a media company (multi-disciplinary experience preferred)
- Should have a deep knowledge of Twitter – as both a user and as a marketer
- Should have an experience leading and managing clients/accounts
- Should have experience in building creative digital media and sponsorship programs at a scale that drive brand awareness and high user engagement
- Cross-functional experience, working across a variety of teams including
- Should have a deep understanding of Twitter’s promoted products and overall advertising model
BA/BS degree BA/BS degree, MBA or related Master’s a plus.
How to Apply for Brand Strategist Jobs:
Interested candidates can visit the official link below in order to apply for the same position directly from there:
- Experience8 Years
- QualificationBachelor Degree
Related Jobs (84)
- Social Media Content Writer Jobs in California USA on May 17, 2019 Full Time
- Digital Marketing Executive Jobs in Kolkata West Bengal on April 29, 2019 Full Time
- Web Marketing Specialist Jobs in Hyderabad Telangana on April 23, 2019 Full Time
- Digital Marketing Specialist Jobs in Vancouver Canada on April 19, 2019 Full Time