Associate, Content Marketing Strategy & Insights Jobs Openings in Ontario, Toronto, Canada
Name of the Position: Associate, Content Marketing Strategy & Insights
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location– Ontario, Toronto (Canada)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
TD Asset Management (TDAM), a member of TD Bank Financial Group is seeking Associate, Content Marketing Strategy & Insights in order to achieve business goals at the location of Ontario, Toronto Canada.
The selected candidate will be responsible for reporting to the Manager and collecting data from various platforms to provide regular audience engagement updates to senior management. In addition, he/she will also help to provide regular competitive reviews and provide recommendations to help improve TDAM’s content marketing strategies to achieve business goals. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, possess a curious mind and be able to use data to identify marketing gaps and opportunities.
- Monitoring and reporting key competitors to identify actionable insights to help improve content marketing tactics to increase audience engagement and sales.
- Maintaining, evaluating and presenting monthly dashboard for core performance metrics.
- Identifying, tracking and reporting KPIs.
- Analyzing investor and sales trends to identify content gaps and opportunities.
- Tracking and interpreting website traffic, email marketing and social media engagement metrics.
- Completing ad hoc research requests to support the marketing and sales teams.
On the other hands, the candidate should also have the following:
- 3+ years of data analytics experience.
- Broad knowledge of the investment industry.
- Strong aptitude for technology and data analytics.
- Effective communications and presentation skills.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Exact Target, Salesforce or Tableau.
- Knowledge of the various sales distribution channels (i.e. advisory, institutional, high-net-worth).
- A desire to learn and test different/new software.
Bachelor Degree in Business, Statistics or Computer Studies.
How to Apply for Content Marketing Jobs:
Interested candidates are requested to visit the link below in order to apply directly from there:
- QualificationBachelor Degree
Related Jobs (84)
- Social Media Content Writer Jobs in California USA on May 17, 2019 Full Time
- Digital Marketing Executive Jobs in Kolkata West Bengal on April 29, 2019 Full Time
- Web Marketing Specialist Jobs in Hyderabad Telangana on April 23, 2019 Full Time