Assistant Marketing Manager Latest Jobs Openings in New Delhi
Name of the Position: Assistant Marketing Manager
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location– New Delhi (India)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
go4WorldBusiness.com (a part of Wyzen Systems Private Limited) is looking for results-oriented online + offline Assistant Marketing Manager in order to grow business at the location of New Delhi, India.
The selected candidate will be responsible for planning and executing best in class website and email merchandising strategies and drive both online (mostly emails) and offline (trade shows) marketing channels.
The candidate needs to write and schedule content on emails, web pages, blogs, forums, social media, and other pages across the site, compile and analyze traffic and other web metrics, and report on performance to our management teams. He or she will propose, plan and execute new campaigns with minimal oversight, partnering with business and technical teams to achieve project goals. The candidate has to set goals that all functions may be involved in achieving and will liaise with technical and sales teams to execute. He or she will help to drive feature launches and website improvements to completion by coordinating with project managers, developers, the marketing team, designers, and other editors in similar roles across the business. The candidate will also be required to interview our users and create exciting and in-depth case studies about their businesses.
The deserving candidate is required to be detail-oriented, capable of handling multiple projects at once, able to take direction and work well with multiple teams. The ideal candidate will be innovative, internally motivated and will have some experience with managing online and offline marketing channels.
Essential Ongoing Roles & Responsibilities Included are:
- Broadly managing the quality of our email communication and the resulting customer experience; identifying new email marketing opportunities and creating campaigns.
- Tracking and analyzing customer needs to be based on customer behaviours including searching, browsing and purchasing, identifying problems and opportunities and responding accordingly, engaging the cross-functional team where necessary.
- Planning and executing the yearly marketing calendar. This includes email programs, new product launches, campaigns around global events and festivals.
- Create emails, static web pages to support any campaigns working with internal or external designers; measure the effectiveness of email campaigns by measuring click and open rates and by running A/B tests.
- Propose new traffic-driving content strategies.
- Regularly develop, test and analyze new marketing tactics that increase conversion rates, documenting the results and sharing best practices with the team.
- Identify and represent go4WorldBusiness in national and international trade shows visited by our clients; take end to end responsibility for all such once-in-a-while offline marketing opportunities.
Requirements of Skills from the Candidate:
- Strong communication skills and a high standard of written English.
- Aptitude for an organization, flexibility and producing results in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong bias for action and ability to prioritize.
- Confidence to run internal and external marketing related projects single-handedly and with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to use hard data and metrics to back up feature and customer segment recommendations with data.
- Capability to meet our technical requirements, which include HTML, XML and Excel, plus the ability to learn our in-house marketing tools quickly.
- There will be 5 days working.
- Apart from a lucrative salary, the candidate will be provided also performance bonus and company profit sharing programs.
Bachelor’s Degree Required, MBA Preferred.
How to Apply for Assistant Marketing Manager Jobs:
Interested candidates can share their updated CV to [email protected]
Wyzen Systems Private Limited
52B, First Floor, Okhla Phase-3
New Delhi (India)
Phone No: +91-11-41507600
- INDUSTRYExporter/Importer/Manufacturer and Supplier
- QualificationBachelor Degree
Related Jobs (21)
- Product Marketing Manager Europe Jobs in Dublin Ireland on April 30, 2019 Full Time
- Sales Process Development Manager Jobs in Vantaa Finland on April 27, 2019 Full Time
- Junior Product Support Manager in Vijayawada Hyderabad on April 22, 2019 Full Time
- Affiliate Manager Jobs Vacancies in Gurgaon Haryana on December 9, 2018 Full Time
- Inbound Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancies in London UK on November 29, 2018 Full Time