Application Developer: Java & Web Technologies Jobs Openings for Experiences in Mumbai, Maharashtra
Name of the Position: Application Developer: Java & Web Technologies
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location– Mumbai, Maharashtra (India)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
IBM India Pvt. Limited is currently looking for an experienced Application Developer: Java & Web Technologies at the location of Mumbai, Maharashtra India.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following nature of duties:
- Designing and developing Java components using Spring framework to implement transaction management.
- Managing Java objects and enterprise integration needs that involves messages, routers, transformations, adapters, service activators, management and auditing.
- Designing and developing Java components using Spring framework to implement transaction management, manage Java objects and enterprise integration needs that involves messages, routers, transformations, adapters, service activators, management and auditing.
The candidate is required to do:
- Designing, developing and supporting application solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Developing technical specifications and unit test cases.
- Performing application units testing activities such as Translate business and IT (Information Technology) requirements and also Interpret data models.
- Participating in the development of the system test plan and provide technical leadership in system integration testing and participates in user acceptance testing.
- Speciality requires a comprehensive understanding of Dependency Injection/Inversion of control, Aspect-oriented programming, Data Access Framework, Transaction Management Framework, Batch Processing and ORM framework Hibernate.
Requirement of Technical & Professional Skills from the Candidate are:-
- Should have working knowledge on Java 8 or higher.
- Proven working experience on both Spring and Hibernate (Spring 4 or above).
- Should know OOP concepts as well.
- Should be proficient in Exception Handling, Collections, Abstract Classes and Interfaces, Constructors, File IO (Input/Output) and Serialization, Collections (List, Map, Set), Access Specifiers, Exceptions (Checked, Unchecked), Generics, Java Keywords (Static, Final, Volatile, Synchronized, Transient), JVM (Java Virtual Machine) and Memory Management, Multithreading and Synchronization, JSP (Java Server Page)/ Servlets.
- Should be skilled in one of the IDE (Integrated Development Environment) like Eclipse, IntelliJ.
- Should be conversant with Build tools like:-
- Must have proven working knowledge in:-
- Spring configuration using Java, Annotations and XML (Extensible Markup Language).
- Aspect-oriented programming with Spring.
- Testing Spring applications.
- Using Spring for Transaction Management
How to Apply for Application Developer Jobs:
Interested candidates can visit the official link below in order to apply for the same position directly from there:
- Experience2-6 Years
- INDUSTRYInformation Technology
- QualificationMaster’s Degree
Related Jobs (70)
- Linux Admin With Shell Scripting Jobs in Chennai Tamil Nadu on May 25, 2019 Full Time
- Front End Web Developer Jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka on May 18, 2019 Full Time
- Senior Backend Developer Jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka on May 13, 2019 Full Time