Software Developer Latest Jobs Openings in Bangalore, Karnataka
Name of the Position: Software Developer
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location– Bangalore, Karnataka (India)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
ITC Infotech is looking for an experienced Software Developer in the location of Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
The selected candidate is required to have the following skills/experience:
- Must have 4+ years of experience with hands-on software development in Core Java/J2EE/Python/Scala.
- Experience working with a major Hadoop distribution like Cloudera/Hortonworks/MAPR or derivatives like Amazon EMR/HDInsight/BigInsights.
- Familiarity with YARN, Ambari, Cloudera Navigator.
- Experience working on Big Data platforms and technologies.
- Must have 2+ years’ experience with Big data technologies as a Software Developer and/or Data Engineer writing MapReduce code/Hive queries/Pig Scripts/Spark Jobs.
- Experience working with Sqoop, Flume, Kafka, SOLR/ElasticSearch for team leads.
- Team-leadership experience leading software development teams.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Experience in Agile development, high-quality code development and source code control, build tools and processes e.g. JIRA.
- Must be creative and able to learn new software skills and good at problem-solving.
- Required to have abilities to plan and deliver as per deadlines.
- Attention to detail and be self-motivated.
- The systematic approach and ability to clearly document work.
- Experience working with Database, Data warehouse (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, Netezza etc.).
- Experience working with PaaS environments like AWS/Azure/Google Cloud etc. using PaaS tools like AWS Matillion/Quicksight/Lambda/Kinesis/DynamoDB, Azure DataFactory/SQL Server/Power BI or equivalent.
- Experience with Python, R and Scala software development.
- Familiarity with data science/machine learning and various modelling techniques like Linear regression, logistic regression, clustering, classification, supervised learning etc.
- Experience using BI tools like Tableau, QlikView, Microstrategy, Power BI, Cognos, Business Objects, OBIEE.
- Data modelling and ETL skills.
How to Apply for Software Developer Jobs:
Interested candidates can view the following contact details in order to apply for the same position:
No.18, Banaswadi Main Road,
Maruthiseva Nagar, Bengaluru – 560 005,
Phone No: +91 80 2298 8331-37
- Experience4 Years
- INDUSTRYInformation Technology
- QualificationBachelor Degree
Related Jobs (67)
- Front End Web Developer Jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka on May 18, 2019 Full Time
- Senior Backend Developer Jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka on May 13, 2019 Full Time
- User Interface Developer Jobs in Thane Maharashtra on May 8, 2019 Full Time