Senior Technical Content Writer Jobs Vacancies in Gurgaon, Haryana India
Name of the Position: Senior Content Writer
No. of Posts: 05
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location– Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: INR 1,00,000 – 3,75,000/- Per Annum.
Vinkom Solutions is currently looking for creative & technical Senior Content Writers at the location of Gurgaon, Haryana India.
The candidate will be responsible for the following duties & responsibilities:
- Must be able to write and content into excellent in a number of different styles/tones.
- Content should be impeccable spelling and grammar.
- A deep perception of consumers and what motivates them online Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices.
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web.
- Closely work with Designing and marketing team to create content for impactful promotions/Ad activities.
- Should be able to generate product descriptions, content for online and offline promotions, newsletters, e-mailers and social media.
- Researching trends, news and social media content for strategic use in content development.
- The candidate must be thinking creatively and offer new ideas, writing articles, blogs, classifieds, Web content etc.
How to Apply for Senior Content Writer Jobs:
Interested candidates can connect with the HR Head Ms. Garima at +91 8800495001
Unit no. 265, 2nd Floor, Tower B1, Spaze i-tech park,
Sohna Road, Sector 49, Gurgaon- 122 001
- Offerd Salary4 Lac INR
- Experience1-5 Years
- INDUSTRYDigital Marketing
- QualificationAny Graduate
Related Jobs (48)
- Content Writer Jobs Openings in Bengaluru Karnataka on April 29, 2019 Full Time
- Freelance Copy Editor Jobs in Lucknow Uttar Pradesh on April 22, 2019 FreelanceFull Time
- Content Marketing Specialist Jobs in North Carolina USA on April 15, 2019 Full Time
- Digital Editorial Assistant Jobs in Greater London UK on April 9, 2019 Full Time
- Translator Latest Jobs Vacancies in Bengaluru Karnataka on April 3, 2019 Full Time