Sales Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs Openings in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Name of the Position: Sales Talent Acquisition Specialist
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location– Mississauga, Ontario (Canada)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
FedEx Express Canada is looking for experienced & well-proficient Sales Talent Acquisition Specialist at the location of Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
The selected candidate will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment for Sales vacancies across Canada and maintaining an active pipeline of both active and passive candidates. The candidate will act as a strategic business partner and educate internal clients on internal policies and HR legislation.
- Keeping up with Sales and HR industry trends.
- Coming up with creative sourcing strategies and represent FedEx Express at job fairs/ open houses.
- Monitoring turnover statistics and regularly communicate with Sales leaders.
- Providing mentorship to employees interested in internal opportunities.
- Working independently within established recruiting processes including administrative steps.
Requirements of Skills/Experience from the Candidate:
- 4 years of recruitment experience with 2 years of B2B recruitment.
- CHRP/CHRL preferred.
- Experience using assessment pre-selection tools.
- Experience using Workday/other ATS system.
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and other social media platforms.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Multi-tasking, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Work with a strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent presentation, communication (written & verbal) & human relations skills.
- A solid understanding of recruitment/hiring legislation and market best practices.
Apart from a lucrative salary, the selected candidate will be also provided with the following benefits:-
- A competitive salary and incentives.
- Progressive benefits programs, including health and dental coverage and pension plan.
- A Career Investment Fund with up to $5k a year for programs or tuition reimbursement.
- Strong Community Service programs including diverse volunteer, charity, and fundraising initiatives to give back to both local and global communities.
- Discounted FedEx services, flights, hotels, entertainment and car rentals.
- A fun and diverse team who voted FedEx the best employer and a great place to work.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, Human Resources/Marketing/Business will be considered.
How to Apply for Financial Analyst Jobs:
Interested candidates can visit the official link below in order to apply for the same position directly from there:
- QualificationBachelor Degree
Related Jobs (65)
- Recruiter for Operations Jobs in Mumbai Maharashtra on May 16, 2019 Full Time
- Recruiting Specialist Jobs in Multiple States of USA on April 24, 2019 Full Time