Sales Process Development Manager Latest Jobs Openings in Vantaa, Finland
Name of the Position: Sales Process Development Manager
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location– Vantaa (Finland)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Vaisala is currently seeking a Sales Process Development Manager to join industrial Measurements sales organization at the location of Headquarters which is in Vantaa, Finland.
The candidate is expected to perform the primary nature of duties such as developing the organization’s global sales and marketing processes and tools in order to achieve better usability, efficiency and visibility. You will interact extensively with sales and marketing teams as well as group IT. The selected candidate will be located in the organization’s HQ in Vantaa, Finland and reports to Vice President, EMEA, Industrial Measurements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities are:
- Developing global sales and customer processes.
- Setting priorities for and cooperating with group IT in SW tools development.
- Ensuring successful global roll-out of our new quoting tool.
- Training processes and tools to sales and marketing teams.
- Supporting sales and marketing management.
Required Skills/Experience from the Candidate:
- Must have at least 5+ years of relevant experience in process development, preferably in sales and marketing in international business.
- Experience in CRM, ERP and marketing automation software tools.
- Experience in using analytical tools.
- Ability to listen, analyze and prioritize.
- Ability to train and motivate.
- Experience from B2B eCommerce or LEAN is an asset.
- Strong communication skills in English (other languages are an asset).
- Willingness to travel.
B.Sc. or M.Sc. (or equivalent) in technical or commercial discipline.
How to Apply for Sales Development Manager Jobs:
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application along with salary request and updated CV on or before 12 May 2019 by completing the online application form. The candidate can visit the official link in order to fill an online application form which given at the end.
For further Information, candidate kindly contacts to Kimmo Korpela, Vice President EMEA, Industrial Measurements, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or connect through Mobile No: +358 400245769, available on May 3rd 8.30 -9.30 and May 6th 8.30-9.30.
- Experience5-6 Years
- INDUSTRYElectronic Components
- QualificationBachelor Degree
Related Jobs (21)
- Product Marketing Manager Europe Jobs in Dublin Ireland on April 30, 2019 Full Time
- Junior Product Support Manager in Vijayawada Hyderabad on April 22, 2019 Full Time
- Affiliate Manager Jobs Vacancies in Gurgaon Haryana on December 9, 2018 Full Time
- Inbound Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancies in London UK on November 29, 2018 Full Time