Sales Manager Jobs Openings in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Name of the Position: Sales Manager
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location– Johannesburg, Gauteng (South Africa)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Furniturespot.co.za is looking for an experienced Sales Manager in the location of Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following nature of duties:
- Communicating daily, authentic as well as great engagement with our social media community on Instagram, Instagram Stories and Facebook (liking, commenting, quickly answering questions, direct messages etc.).
- Your community management is so amazing that other accounts get jealous. Your goal? That even more people fall in love with our brand and get enthusiastic for Furniture spot.
- Further, you love interacting with our customers and you know how to drive sales. Whether this is online or in our showroom.
- You will be working both independently and in collaboration with our small and international team, to develop and execute our sales strategy.
- Your contribution and ideas to other segments of the company (marketing & operations) are highly appreciated.
Requirements of Skills/Experience from the Candidate:
- Must have 7 years of work experience in either Sales, Marketing or Community Management.
- Your heart beats for „all things social media“ and you never leave the house without your smartphone.
- You love to approach people very openly – online and offline – and you impress with your communication talent.
- Passion for the South African local is lekker philosophy. You love furniture and design and have a perfect feeling for our brand. You are able to represent Furniturepot trustworthily and authentic.
- You need to be an excellent English native speaker and have very good English language skills.
- People can rely on you: You take responsibility, are honest and motivated.
Honours degree or equivalent diploma in Marketing, Commerce, Science or other relevant field of study. Masters degree in the same field will be an advantage for the candidate.
How to Apply for Sales Manager Jobs:
Interested candidates can share their updated CV to email@example.com
The candidate can also visit the official link below in order to view this vacancy directly:
- Experience7 Years
- QualificationBachelor Degree
Related Jobs (29)
- Client Services Professional- B2B Jobs in Delhi NCR on May 14, 2019 Full Time
- Business Operations Analyst Jobs in Bangalore Karnataka on May 5, 2019 Full Time
- Business Development Manager Jobs in Jalandhar Punjab on May 2, 2019 Full Time