Full-Time Researcher Jobs Openings in Delhi, India
Name of the Position: Researcher
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location– Delhi (India)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Asia Art Archive (India) is seeking full-time Researcher at the full or associate level in the location of New Delhi, India.
The selected candidate is required to work closely with colleagues to oversee and develop research projects and collections to advance research and scholarship.
Essential Roles & Responsibilities are:
- Identifying and developing research collections and archives for digitisation.
- Working with colleagues to manage to exist and propose new research projects, including the Bibliography of Modern and Contemporary Art Writing of South Asia project.
- Developing relationships with external partners such as researchers, curators, artists, and other educational and arts institutions.
- Representing AAA at public forums and other platforms.
The ideal candidate should be an outgoing and organised team player with a strong acumen and research skills, who is also independent and can take initiative.
Skills & Other Requirements from the Candidate:
- Minimum two years of working experience in academia (in art history or other relevant disciplines), and/or conducting research in cultural institutions/organisations.
- Knowledge and understanding of twentieth-century art historical debates in South Asia.
- Fluency in English and at least one other South Asian language.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent skills in MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Post-graduate Degree in the arts or related disciplines.
How to Apply for Researcher Jobs:
Interested candidates are invited to apply with sending a CV, cover letter including expected salary, two writing samples, along with names and contact details of two referees to Ms. Sally Lee at email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Asia Art Archive (India)
D-15, Upper Ground Floor
Jangpura Extension, New Delhi – 110 014
Phone No: +91- 011- 4352 8349
- Experience2-4 Years
- QualificationPost Graduate
Related Jobs (39)
- Market Research Analyst Jobs in Hyderabad Telangana on May 14, 2019 Full Time
- Market Research Analyst Jobs in Hyderabad Telangana on April 15, 2019 Full Time
- Telephone Researcher Jobs in Cheshire Oaks England on April 14, 2019 Full Time