Name of the Position: Regional Language Editor (Bengali/Marathi/Tamil)
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: INR 4,00,000 – 7,00,000/- Per Annum.
myupchar.com is currently looking for Regional Language Editor/Content Writers in order to write/edit contents on regional languages such as Bengali, Tamil, Marathi and Telugu in Delhi India.
You must have outstanding English communication & strong skills of creativity written for writing medical content for the official site. You also need to write clearly content which based on marketing that helps for the purpose of promoting the organization services. You have to prepared well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
Any Graduate or Post-Graduate.
How to Apply for Regional Language Editor Jobs:
Interested candidates can visit the below official site to apply for the same position:
- Offerd Salary7 Lac INR
- Experience2-4 Years
- QualificationAny Graduate
Related Jobs (48)
- Content Writer Jobs Openings in Bengaluru Karnataka on April 29, 2019 Full Time
- Freelance Copy Editor Jobs in Lucknow Uttar Pradesh on April 22, 2019 FreelanceFull Time
- Content Marketing Specialist Jobs in North Carolina USA on April 15, 2019 Full Time
- Digital Editorial Assistant Jobs in Greater London UK on April 9, 2019 Full Time
- Translator Latest Jobs Vacancies in Bengaluru Karnataka on April 3, 2019 Full Time