Recruiting Specialist Jobs Opening in the Multiple States, United States of America
Name of the Position: Recruiting Specialist
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location– Multiple States (USA)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
IBM is currently looking for a Recruiting Specialist in order to generate candidates primarily through direct sourcing and research at multiple states of the United States of America.
The selected candidate is required to work with a large pool of passive candidates, but there could be active candidates as well. The Recruiting Specialist works closely with Lead Recruiters, Hiring Managers, or the Client to refine, grow, and follow strategies that provide a qualified candidate pool. They consult on how to improve existing strategies and provide feedback using analytics. They also create new strategies using knowledge of similar fields and strategies in other marketplaces.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing candidate interest for available positions and client companies.
- Identifying target companies, user groups, professional associations which could inform search parameters.
- Developing a network of referrals.
- Using networking opportunities such as local community groups or professional associations to identify referrals for qualified candidates.
- Managing projects including; email marketing, competitor organizational chart mapping, mapping professional and alumni associations, social media, cold calling, and social activities.
- Assessing need, organizing, and running information career webinars and campaigns.
- Cold calling campaigns.
- Determining advertising venues.
- Working within a budget.
- Consulting on timeline expectations.
- Consulting on a job description.
- Performing queries and searches in Applicant Tracking databases for qualified candidates.
- Searching the internet using search engines, user groups or Blogs and other creative techniques to find qualified candidates.
- Sourcing, screening, and submitting candidates to the Client focal as assigned.
- Identifying user groups and professional associations which could lead to qualified candidates.
- Performing other administrative tasks as needed.
- Keeping Applicant Tracking System (ATS) updated at all times.
- Performing other miscellaneous duties as required by management.
Required Technical & Professional Experience from the Candidate:
- At least 2 years of experience in functional recruitment best practices in advanced recruitment (not high volume or retail recruitment).
- At least 2 years of experience with computers, including in-depth internet knowledge and working proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, and database applications.
- 10% Travel Annually.
- Fluency in English.
- At least 2 years of working experience in direct sourcing experience.
- At least 3 years of working experience in an ATS.
- At least 3 years of experience sourcing through social media channels.
- At least 3 years of Hiring Manager consultative experience.
How to Apply for Recruiting Specialist Jobs:
Interested candidates can visit the official link below in order to apply for the same position directly from there:
- Experience2-4 Years
- INDUSTRYInformation Technology
- QualificationBachelor Degree
Related Jobs (66)
- Recruiter for Operations Jobs in Mumbai Maharashtra on May 16, 2019 Full Time