Receptionist Latest Jobs Openings in Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Name of the Position: Receptionist
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location– Pretoria, Gauteng (South Africa)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Protea Hotels by Marriott® is looking for Receptionist for managing administrative/clerical roles in the location of Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
- Entering and retrieve information contained in computer databases using a keyboard, mouse, or trackball to update records, files, reservations, and answer inquiries from guests.
- Transmitting information or documents using a computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Operating standard office equipment other than computers.
- Preparing letters, memos, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail, including date stamping and distributing incoming mail.
- Creating and maintain computer- and paper-based filing and organization systems for records, reports, documents, etc. Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Entering and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
- Following all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain the confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Greetings and acknowledging all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speaking with others using clear and professional language, prepare and review written documents accurately and completely, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Developing and maintaining positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Moving, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, and placing objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Performing other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
How to Apply for Front Office Jobs:
Interested candidates can visit the official link in order to apply directly for the same position:
- QualificationAny Graduate
Related Jobs (8)
- Receptionist/Customer Service Jobs Vacancies in California USA on December 10, 2018 Full Time
- Front Office Executive Openings in Mumbai Maharashtra on August 4, 2018 Full Time
- Telecaller/ Front Office Executive Jobs in Hyderabad & Nellore on April 3, 2018 Full Time