Product Marketing Manager Europe Jobs Openings in Dublin, Ireland
Name of the Position: Product Marketing Manager
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location– Dublin (Ireland)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Pinterest is currently in search for Product Marketing Manager for Europe operations at the location of Dublin, Ireland.
The candidate is expected to work with the organization’s sales and marketing teams, he or she has to ensure the clients and their agencies understand the full breadth of Pinterest’s ads products and engage with us across Europe.
Essential Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working with our research team and your own sources, deliver deep competitive insights at the company and product level to be used in product decision making.
- Aggregating and prioritizing regional seller and agency feedback, deliver into the global process.
- Driving product and feature development to specifically serve the region’s advertisers.
- In partnership with our Marketing team, help bring new features to market, as well as drive awareness and adoption of ads products at scale.
- Working with Business Development, identify key relationships in support of advertising product adoption/mix goals.
- Uncovering and driving new marketing opportunities in different regions, using these to influence product and drive advertiser comprehension.
- Leading product launches and represents the product in internal leadership settings as well as customer and industry engagements.
- Working cross-functionally in the region to improve the visibility of product marketing efforts.
Requirements of Skills/Experience from the Candidate:
- 8+ years of product marketing experience (ideally in a digital advertising setting).
- Experience working with advertising product teams as well as sales and marketing.
- Thoughtful and curious, you see opportunities or solutions to problems before anyone else.
- Obsessed with decisions based on data. Where data isn’t available, you make decisions based on clear principles.
- Experience in turning data and insights into programs for improving comprehension, adoption and awareness on a regional scale with Excellent communication skills. You are someone who is comfortable saying exactly what you are thinking, at any level of the organization.
- Resilience. There is a small team and most of your direct colleagues will be in San Francisco. You’ll need to be a self-starter and look for local solutions where global ones don’t exist.
- A high level of integrity as you are often the “glue” between organizations.
- A passion for Pinterest and the Pinner experience.
How to Apply for Product Marketing Manager Jobs:
Interested candidates are requested to visit the official link below in order to apply for the same position directly from there:
- Experience8 Years
- QualificationBachelor Degree
Related Jobs (21)
- Sales Process Development Manager Jobs in Vantaa Finland on April 27, 2019 Full Time
- Junior Product Support Manager in Vijayawada Hyderabad on April 22, 2019 Full Time
- Affiliate Manager Jobs Vacancies in Gurgaon Haryana on December 9, 2018 Full Time
- Inbound Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancies in London UK on November 29, 2018 Full Time