Product Manager Jobs Openings for Online Media in County Dublin, Ireland
Name of the Position: Product Manager
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location– County Dublin (Ireland)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Lovin Media Group is looking for a passionate and driven Product Manager in order to part of the growing digital media team at the location of County Dublin, Ireland.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following nature of duties:
- Developing and managing the scope of present and future products by creating product specifications and requirements
- Analysing new product ideas and updates enhancements based on data driving decisions.
- Scoping of ideas and updates for existing and new products development.
- Analysing and audience trends and digital market trends. rationalising the information relevant to this business.
- Managing product development process with our 3rd party vendors.
- Exploring new opportunities for new features and capabilities for our mobile apps.
- Providing management with weekly performance analysis and data-driven recommendations for the business.
- Using your in-depth knowledge of the technology and data available you will be required to work with the sales team to develop sales strategies that deliver results for our clients and also deliver the business goals.
- Continuously improving UX and customer journey across our platforms.
Requirements of Skills/Experience from the Candidate:
- Must be an experienced product manager with 2 years or more along with skills and knowledge in mobile, web and social technology.
- Strong technical background with proven experience of executing digital initiatives that have delivered tangible results.
- Intuitive and able to work off their own initiative.
- Strong data background, such as Experience with Google Analytics, including the ability to design, implement, and analyse funnels.
- Experience in dealing with multiple teams and business functions.
- Confidence in working with and managing third-party vendors.
- Must have Project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- An eye for quality and high standards.
How to Apply for Product Manager Jobs:
Interested candidates can view the contact details below in order to apply for the same position:
Lovin Media Group
The Brickhouse, Block 1, 3rd Floor,
Clanwilliam Court, Mount Street Lower,
Dublin 2, Dublin (Ireland)
Phone No: 01 907 3241
- QualificationAny Graduate
Related Jobs (49)
- Client Services Professional- B2B Jobs in Delhi NCR on May 14, 2019 Full Time
- Business Operations Analyst Jobs in Bangalore Karnataka on May 5, 2019 Full Time
- Business Development Manager Jobs in Jalandhar Punjab on May 2, 2019 Full Time