HR Operations Intern Jobs Openings in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Name of the Position: HR Operations Intern
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Internship/Full-Time
Location– Johannesburg, Gauteng (South Africa)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
IBM South Africa is looking for an Intern to join the HR Operations team for four months at the location of Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa.
The candidate will be responsible for processing administration within a country across one or more assigned HR processes such maintaining and developing records; responding to requests; composing documentation; compiling summary reports; performing special projects, as appropriate. Also, the candidate will be learning to use specialized tools, techniques, procedures and processes and will be working within well-established procedures.
Requirements of Skills/Experience from the Candidate:
- General Administration Skills.
- Self-starter and team player.
- Can communicate well.
- Great Organization Skills.
- Able to work with spreadsheets.
- Able to work methodically and systematically.
- Quick Learner.
Final Year or Fresh Graduate.
How to Apply for HR Intern Jobs:
Interested candidates can visit the official link in order to apply for the same position directly from there:
- INDUSTRYInformation Technology
- QualificationAny Graduate
Related Jobs (65)
- Recruiter for Operations Jobs in Mumbai Maharashtra on May 16, 2019 Full Time
- Recruiting Specialist Jobs in Multiple States of USA on April 24, 2019 Full Time