Online Marketing Jobs Opportunity for Freshers in Bengaluru, Karnataka India
Name of the Position: Online Marketing
No. of Posts: 06
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location–Bengaluru, Karnataka (India)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Remo Software Private Limited is looking for the numbers of dedicated & proficient freshers for the position of Online Marketing in the location of Bengaluru, Karnataka India.
The candidate is expected to manage the following nature of duties:
- On page and off page optimization.
- Writing web content articles and website pages.
- Designing web pages.
- Developing new ideas for website content.
- Moderating Blog Comments, forum posts, Blog Postings.
- Article & PR Submission and analysing of top keywords.
- Link Building and PAD File submission (Manual and Automated).
- Providing daily ranking and performance reports.
- The candidate must have exceptional English communication & written skills.
- Sound knowledge of computers along with excellent internet researching skills.
- Must be good at problem-solving.
- Should be innovative and have the ability to learn things quickly.
- Willingness to work in night shifts.
- Any Graduate.
How to Apply for Online Marketing Jobs:
Interested candidates are invited to attend for the face-to-face interview from 11 am onwards in the following address:
Team Work Building, No 18, Tusker Town,
Chinnaswamy Mudalidar Road, Bengaluru- 560 051
Phone No: +91 8748074278/ 8041235238
- INDUSTRYInformation Technology
- QualificationAny Graduate
Related Jobs (82)
- Social Media Content Writer Jobs in California USA on May 17, 2019 Full Time
- Digital Marketing Executive Jobs in Kolkata West Bengal on April 29, 2019 Full Time
- Web Marketing Specialist Jobs in Hyderabad Telangana on April 23, 2019 Full Time
- Digital Marketing Specialist Jobs in Vancouver Canada on April 19, 2019 Full Time
- Digital Marketing Sales Manager Jobs in Savannah USA on April 17, 2019 Full Time