Executive Administrative Assistant Latest Jobs Openings in North York, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Name of the Position: Executive Administrative Assistant
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location– North York, Toronto, Ontario (Canada)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: Best in Industry plus benefits.
Apotex Inc. is looking for energetic & well-proficient Executive Administrative Assistant in the location of North York, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The selected candidate will represent the office of the President, Global API by providing executive administrative support to the
President and two VPs and responding to internal and external customer requirements.
Essential Roles & Responsibilities:
- Providing senior administrative support including scheduling of meetings, calendar management, creation of various documents and correspondence, coordination of travel arrangements, drafting letters, reports, agendas and meeting minutes, charts, presentations and maintaining files and memberships.
- Coordinating meetings, teleconferences and live meeting set-ups; external conferences and manages the President’s daily schedule and calendar, responding to internal and external inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Developing and distributing agenda for the President Global API senior leadership and other regular meetings and participates in these meetings taking and distributing meeting minutes and ensuring appropriate follow-up on action items.
- Coordinating the Staff Announcement Process for Global API, ensuring timely and consistent review and monitoring of personnel changes to ensure the appropriate posting of personnel announcements. On a monthly basis, posts GAPI metrics and reports.
- Coordinating special events for Global API including liaising with external vendors.
- Initiating and accurately completes internal forms on behalf of the President and the VPs.
- Coordinating and tracks the overall Global API Budget process in SAP.
- Ensuring timely data entry of attendance and overtime records in the role of SAP Time Administrator.
- Acting as TDA (Training Documentation Administrator) to ensure all training is completed in a timely manner.
- Providing back-up administrative support to other Administrators (booking meetings, preparing documents, vacation coverage, etc.).
- Must have 5 years of minimum administrative working experience in support of senior leaders.
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office Products and SAP or another ERP
- Demonstrated organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills, with demonstrated ability to deal professionally with individuals at all levels within the organization, as well as with external contacts
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to exercise discretion, maturity, good judgement and maintain strict confidentiality when exposed to, and handling, sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Bachelor Degree in business, office administration, or a related program.
How to Apply for Executive Administrative Assistant Jobs:
Interested candidates can visit the official link below in order to apply for the same position directly from there:
- Experience5-6 Years
- QualificationBachelor Degree
Related Jobs (32)
- Faculty Office Administrator Jobs in Southampton UK on May 13, 2019 Full Time
- Administrative Assistant Jobs in London Ontario Canada on April 1, 2019 Full Time