Digital Editorial Assistant Jobs Openings in Greater London, United Kingdom
Name of the Position: Digital Editorial Assistant
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location– Greater London (UK)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
TOPSHOP.com (a part of Arcadia Group) is looking for Digital Editorial Assistant for being a part of the online content team and report into the Senior Digital Editor at the location of Greater London, United Kingdom.
The selected candidate is expected to work closely with different functions across the business and this is also a brilliant opportunity for a hard-working, enthusiastic individual who has a passion for a fashion editorial and seeking the same opportunity.
The candidate will be responsible for the following day-to-day duties:
- Providing up to the minute research from a range of sources and presenting these back to the team.
- Managing the Culture Calendar – keeping it up to date with cultural moments and industry events, launches and releases, and keeping the team informed about key moments that should be addressed in Editorial content.
- Reporting into and work closely with the Digital Editor and team to ensure that Topshop is inspiring and leading the market.
- Supporting the editorial team with ad-hoc duties – from administration to research assignments and shoot prep.
- Working closely with the CRM team to write a weekly email copy and Contributing ideas & writing stories for the Topshop blog.
- Processing invoices and raising purchase orders.
Deserving candidate must have the following in order to grab this opportunity:
- Strong editorial and organisational skills.
- Excellent eye for fashion and a strong knowledge of the marketplace both in store and online.
- Foresight into forthcoming fashion and youth trends both in the UK & US markets and a passion for all things cultural.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about pop culture, fashion and social media, and be savvy with social media channels and interested in researching and working on the launch of new channels for the brand.
- Confident to work with people across all levels of the business and liaise with external contacts and PRs to secure interviews, acquire quotes, images etc.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to collaborate.
- Highly organised, self-motivated with lots of initiative and innovative, original ideas.
- Experience with key software packages would be a benefit – Adobe Photoshop, Excel, WordPress CMS, Google Analytics or similar.
How to Apply for Digital Editorial Assistant Jobs:
Interested candidates are requested to visit the official link below in order to apply directly from there:
- QualificationBachelor Degree
Related Jobs (48)
- Content Writer Jobs Openings in Bengaluru Karnataka on April 29, 2019 Full Time
- Freelance Copy Editor Jobs in Lucknow Uttar Pradesh on April 22, 2019 FreelanceFull Time
- Content Marketing Specialist Jobs in North Carolina USA on April 15, 2019 Full Time
- Translator Latest Jobs Vacancies in Bengaluru Karnataka on April 3, 2019 Full Time