Client Services Professional- B2B Jobs Openings in Gurgaon, Haryana
Name of the Position: Client Services Professional- B2B
No. of Posts: 10
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location– Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: INR 3,25,000 – 6,50,000/- Per Annum plus attractive benefits.
Cvent India Private Limited is currently looking for Client Services Professional- B2B in the location of Gurgaon, Haryana.
The organization is currently opened the multiple Associate Product Consultant positions for graduates with 1-6 years of work experience in the Client Services department for Hospitality Cloud software product.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following roles & responsibilities:
- Supporting clients over the phone on the Cvent Hospitality Management software as well as will be responsible for implementing their event requirements in the tool and sharing best practices with them.
- Supporting clients over the phone by answering their product questions and offering technical assistance.
- Offering best practice tips to clients in an effort to boost their meeting attendance via Cvent’s marketing engine.
- Gathering client requirements for future releases of the product.
- Creating and maintaining all product documentation.
- Implementing and managing the online portion of client events as and when needed.
- Gathering client requirements and implement them in Cvent’s event management software.
- Communicating with the client and review the initial implementation with them and make the required changes.
- Providing suggestions to the client to improve the overall result of the implementation and help the client meet their goals.
- Document all communication with the client in Cvent’s CRM software
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Must have experience in the hospitality industry is preferred.
- Candidates who have prior experience of having travelled, studied or worked abroad, are invited to apply.
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity.
- The high comfort level in using online software products.
- Must be articulated, organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task.
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team.
- Work timing will be from 6:30 pm to 3:30 am (night shifts, Voice Process & 2 Week Off’s).
- Apart from an excellent salary, the candidate will be also provided attractive benefits such as Pick and Drop, Meals, Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Accidental Insurance & etc.
Undergraduate/Bachelors degree with strong academic credentials.
How to Apply for Client Servicing Jobs:
Interested candidates can walk-in for the interview on 15 May 2019 between 1 – 4 pm at the given address:
19th Floor, Tower C& D, Building no 14,
DLF Cyber City SEZ, Gurgaon – 122 002
Contact Person: Ms. Neha Saxena
- Offerd Salary7 Lac INR
- Experience1-5 Years
- INDUSTRYExhibition/Event Management
- QualificationBachelor Degree
Related Jobs (29)
- Business Operations Analyst Jobs in Bangalore Karnataka on May 5, 2019 Full Time
- Business Development Manager Jobs in Jalandhar Punjab on May 2, 2019 Full Time