Catering Assistant Current Vacancies in Northam Western Australia
Name of the Position: Catering Assistant
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location–Northam (52725), Western Australia, (Australia)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Serco Group is seeking a Catering Assistant to join the catering team at the Organization.
The candidate must hold a positive Attitude towards catering operation along with well-built communication skill set for both verbal and written aptitude. Work in the catering team with coordinative behaviour when it comes to the paced environment. He/she must be capable to present nutritious food to the detainees with excellence. Candidate must be respectable to professionalism and values of the organization.
- Prior working experience as a Catering Assistant.
- Answerable to the Catering Manager.
- Keep the operations going within the organization’s hygiene regulations.
- Ensure the performance of task and compilation with internal policy and legislative needs.
- Constant lifting, bending, pushing and pulling stocks as per the demand of the hours.
- Morning shift, 9:00 am to 8:30 pm including public holidays.
- Kitchen Operations Certification (SIT20312) or equivalent.
- Basic food hygiene or Handling Certification.
- Prior experience into kitchen processes and food preparation.
- HACCP Principles Understanding.
- OHS Legislation and Hazards Management Understanding.
- Australian Driver’s License Holder.
- First Aid Certification (not necessary).
How to Apply for Catering Assistant Jobs:
Interested candidates can click the link below for applying for the same position:
(Please also submit the cover letter along with your resume).
- QualificationBachelor Degree