Big Data Engineer Latest Jobs Openings in Mumbai, Maharashtra
Name of the Position: Big Data Engineer
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location– Mumbai, Maharashtra (India)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
True Fit (India) is presently seeking an experienced Big Data Engineer in the location of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
The selected candidate will be joined the Applications group that responsible for designing, building, and delivering innovative services on the True Fit Genome Platform on a wide variety of projects, from automation to service APIs.
Essential Roles & Responsibilities:
- Contributing to Data flow design and jobs for data management on Hadoop/Spark Platform.
- Designing and developing smart APIs, Web Services and ETL patterns.
- Driving the quality development efforts on various project and feature implementations, using agile development methodology.
- Working with product management to build, execute, and maintain a development roadmap.
- Coordinating development between internal and external teams.
- Researching new technology, development, or management tools to improve the quality and performance of software development processes.
- Developing, reporting, and publishing project specifications, resource requirements, schedule details, milestones, deliverables, priorities, and risk assessments.
Requirements of Skills/Experience from the Candidate:
- Must have 5+ years of experience as a software engineer with minimum 3 years of solid experience as a data engineer.
- Hands on experience with Spark and Hive is a must.
- Strong SQL and NoSQL skills.
- Has developed RESTful Web Services and understand Web application development.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns and Architectural best practices.
- Proficient in OOPs or Functional language (Scala / Java / C++ / Python/ Node JS), preferably Scala.
- Ability to understand business requirements and develop analytic solutions to complex problems.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix platform and shell scripting.
- Full-stack development experience is an advantage.
Bachelor/Master’s degree in a quantitative field (Math, Physics, Engineering, and/or Computer Science).
How to Apply for Big Data Engineer Jobs:
Interested candidates can visit the official link below and find the position “Big Data Engineer” in the domain of Engineering at there:
- Experience5-6 Years
- INDUSTRYInformation Technology
- QualificationBachelor Degree
Related Jobs (67)
- Front End Web Developer Jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka on May 18, 2019 Full Time
- Senior Backend Developer Jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka on May 13, 2019 Full Time
- User Interface Developer Jobs in Thane Maharashtra on May 8, 2019 Full Time