Assistant to Director of Internal Organization and Corporate Social Responsibility Jobs in St. Ann, Jamaica
Name of the Position: Assistant to Director of Internal Organization and
Corporate Social Responsibility (IOCSP)
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Contract/Full-Time
Location– St.Ann (Jamaica)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Bahia Principe has urgently required an experienced Assistant to Director of Internal Organization and Corporate Social Responsibility in order to enhance the strategy and operations of the Company by building positive stakeholder relationships, strong corporate culture and high levels of engagement across the enterprise at the location of St. Ann, Jamaica
The candidate is will be responsible for the following duties & responsibilities:
Corporate Social Responsibility-
Research and assess the social and environmental factors that may affect the enterprise in the short, medium and long term, and recommend strategies to capitalize on opportunities and mitigate risks in the interest of strengthening the operations.
Liaise with local organisations to foster active communication, good relations and opportunities.
Monitor and report on the implementation and status of the Company’s Corporate Social Responsibility objectives by all departments.
Manage, monitor and evaluate the Healthy Company Program.
Manage, monitor and evaluate the internal communications strategy and related channels.
Health and Safety-
Be aware of and ensure the practice of health and safety policies, procedures and requirements.
Equality and Diversity: Respect the unique contribution of every individual and work positively in an equal opportunity and diverse environment.
Participate in the development of internal communications plans and facilitate implementation.
Identify and research human resource issues to provide briefs and recommendations.
- The candidate is required to have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written skills in English.
- Ability to network at all levels.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience will be expected from the candidate.
- Must have sound knowledge in MS Office.
- Understanding and knowledge of Corporate Social Responsibility.
First degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or relevant background.
How to Apply for Assistant to Director Jobs:
Interested candidates can view the given contact details in order to apply for the same position:
Salt Coopers, Runaway Bay, St Ann,
Phone No: 876-973-7000
- QualificationBachelor Degree
Related Jobs (32)
- Executive Administrative Assistant Jobs in Toronto Canada on May 15, 2019 Full Time
- Faculty Office Administrator Jobs in Southampton UK on May 13, 2019 Full Time
- Administrative Assistant Jobs in London Ontario Canada on April 1, 2019 Full Time