Administrative Officer Latest Jobs Opportunity in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Name of the Position: Administrative Officer
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Permanent/Full-Time
Location– Abu Dhabi (UAE)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Phoenix Lighting Solutions is currently seeking an experienced Administrative Officer in order to perform clerical tasks such as fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, filing and etc., at the location of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
The candidate must have extensive software skills, internet research abilities and strong communication skills in order to grab this opportunity. The selected candidate will be responsible for the following nature of duties:
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required Fluency in Arabic and English.
- Dealing with email enquiries.
- Taking minutes.
- Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities.
- Data entry (sales figures, answering emails etc.).
- General office management such as ordering stationery.
- Arranging both internal and external events.
- Maintaining company social media accounts as per required.
- Providing administration support to Sales Team, and Senior Management.
- The candidate must have at least 5+ years of experience in relevant fields.
- Knowledge in spoken and written in English is mandatory for the candidate.
How to Apply for Administrative Officer Jobs:
Interested candidates can share their updated CV to email@example.com or can connect with any concerned person at +971-02-440 6561
- Experience5-6 Years
- QualificationBachelor Degree
Related Jobs (32)
- Executive Administrative Assistant Jobs in Toronto Canada on May 15, 2019 Full Time
- Faculty Office Administrator Jobs in Southampton UK on May 13, 2019 Full Time
- Administrative Assistant Jobs in London Ontario Canada on April 1, 2019 Full Time