Administrative Assistant Jobs Openings in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Name of the Position: Administrative Assistant
No. of Posts: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Employment Period: Contract/Full-Time
Location– Toronto, Ontario (Canada)
Age Requirements– Has not been mentioned by the organization.
Salary Structures-: Has not been mentioned by the organization.
The LCBO (Liquor Control Board of Ontario) is an Ontario government enterprise and one of the world’s largest buyers and retailers of beverage alcohol is currently seeking for Administrative Assistant on Contract basis at the location of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The candidate is expected to provide general administrative support to all members of the Business HR team. Here, the candidate will be responsible for performing the following nature of duties:
- Screening and prioritizing incoming documentation/information and flagging critical issues.
- Taking and transcribing of minutes as well as scheduling meetings and conference calls.
- Acting as first line contact and liaison with corporate departments and external parties, ensuring continuity of information.
- Drafting correspondence, coordinating, follow-up actions and maintaining files, updating data, and generating reports.
- Processing invoices, tracking expenses, and producing a broad range of reports.
- Coordinating departmental travel itineraries and collating travel expenditures.
- Maintaining department records and monitoring office supplies and equipment.
- Proofreading, formatting and preparing correspondence based on brief verbal or written instructions.
Requirements from the Deserving Candidate:
- Demonstrated administrative experience in a related position.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Technically savvy, with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience using Workday or another HR system is an asset.
- Ability to exhibit discretion, confidentiality, and trust.
- Adept at managing conflicting deadlines in a dynamic environment and collaborating with internal and external clients.
- Mathematical aptitude and experience in budget planning and tracking.
- Sound judgement, integrity, and strong attention to detail.
Note: This position is on a Contract basis for up to 6 months.
How to Apply for Administrative Assistant Jobs:
Interested candidates can click the official link below in order to apply for the same position directly from there by 7 May 2019:
- QualificationAny Graduate
Related Jobs (34)
- Executive Administrative Assistant Jobs in Toronto Canada on May 15, 2019 Full Time
- Faculty Office Administrator Jobs in Southampton UK on May 13, 2019 Full Time
- Administrative Assistant Jobs in London Ontario Canada on April 1, 2019 Full Time